Reports & Monitoring
The CrescoData platform licensing fee covers access to our SMART Core range of Services.
Access to our SMART Core:
- Removes the need for costly channel API maintenance
- Provides a roadmap of new channels and services
- Provides the flexibility to make platform or data rule changes
- Provides real-time access to reports, monitoring and alerts
- Ensures your data is kept secure and safe
All CrescoData PaaS customers are also entitled to CrescoData Basic Support Services. See support for more details.
SMART CORE Features
CrescoData’s SMART Core Services and basic support are included as part of the monthly subscription fee.
Customer data is secure from any outside intrusion. Built using Python and hosted on Amazon’s cloud service, AWS. We provide restricted access through our CrescoData Management Portal or APIs. The data is secure, encrypted, protected and GDPR compliant.
- Built in python and hosted on Amazon’s cloud service, allowing you to scale while maintaining a secure environment
- All APIs and modules secured with OAuth2
- GDPR Compliant
Stay ahead of the market as we maintain and update destination connections as they change such as API, channel taxonomy, channel mappings or system rules. Automatically stay up to date as we build new channel feature and platform updates.
- Stay connected with API updates across 70 connected channels
- Access a continually updating channel roadmap
- Channel taxonomies, API changes and system rules are updated on the fly
- Move as fast as your business decisions by updating business rules or mapping changes instantly
Real time smart alerts to spot data and channel errors from data upload and orders to platform connections. One consolidated alert for all product level failed upload or update reasons.
- Real time notification and alerts to spot any API delays or failure
- Consolidates and all product level failed upload/update reasons for easy call to action
- View reports in The CrescoData Management Portal or customise alerts to be sent to internal systems and dashboards
The CrescoData Commerce Connect Platform is deployed as part of a continuous integration setup. This means any changes are merged regularly and tested as well as deployed to the staging site regularly and automatically.
- Avoid platform downtime with continuous Integration deployment which .automatically tests 100’s test cases for every code commit in both the staging and production environment
- All feature deployment done only to staging environment with no direct access to production environment
- Re-run all test cases automatically upon new deployment in staging- deployment will only be pushed to production environment when at least 95% of functionality is working as expected
Live reporting in our CrescoData Management Portal to keep tabs on sales, channels, product and merchant data. Ability to connect reports into your Business Intelligence Suite such as Google Data Suite, Qlikview, Tableau and many more.
- Zero time lag to reflect all your sales, channels, products and merchant data
- Available via The CrescoData Management Portal
- Control and set up to 5 different access control levels including admin, product details, order details and customer information
- Export and connect your reports to your preferred BI suite such as Google Data Suite, Tableau and Qlikview